XML parser in Javascript for RDF app? (feasible?)

Dan Brickley Daniel.Brickley at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 23:27:36 GMT 1999

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Ingo Macherius wrote:

> Dan Brickley <Daniel.Brickley at bristol.ac.uk> wrote at 9 Dec 99, 22:24:
>
> > Some time ago I remember a posting about there being an XML parser
> > (presumable an SMLish subset?) available that was written in
> > Javascript. Perhaps I hallucinated this! If not, I'd love to know where
> > this work is up to, whether available opensource etc.
>
> http://www.jeremie.com/Dev/XML/index.jer

Aha, thanks. Claims to be fairly complete, and doesn't barf on my sample
XML/RDF files. Am now wondering whether the companion XSL engine
http://www.jeremie.com/Dev/XSL/ (if updated) would work as a way of
transforming (a certain style of) xml serialised graph back into
rdfesque queryable structures. I'll have a play around...

cheers,

Dan