DOM Level 2 bumped up to Candidate Recommendation

Lauren Wood lauren at sqwest.bc.ca
Fri Dec 10 21:10:14 GMT 1999

On 10 Dec 99, at 12:48, Don Park wrote:

> DOM Level 2 bumped up to Candidate Recommendation
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/CR-DOM-Level-2-19991210/
>
> A lot of work ahead for us imps at the bleeding edge.
> Don't forget to send back the bloody bandages to:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/

Yes, please do. Candidate Recommendation is a new phase for
W3C specs; the idea is to see if it's implementable before sending
it off to PR. The only changes that will be made from now on are if
something is seriously broken and it's very difficult or impossible to
implement. (Apart from clarifications, of course!). So if the spec
isn't clear enough to implement from, or implementations are nearly
impossible, please send email.

Also, if you do implement some part of Level 2, I'd like to hear
about it, so we can be sure that the spec has been implemented
often enough that we probably have the bugs out of it. If you want
your email to be confidential, just send it to me
(lauren at softquad.com), marking it as confidential, otherwise
please send email to the public DOM mailing list.

thanks,

Lauren