XML Design Patterns

Fabio Arciniegas A. l-arcini at uniandes.edu.co
Mon Dec 13 04:41:33 GMT 1999

Hi!

I also wrote something about XML and design patterns (I've been working
on the subject for some months now), it is focused on
structural patterns in applications using XML for their persistence.
I'm preparing an introductory article for some of those patterns for
XML.com, so I hope you can see that soon. In the meantime you can see a
little outdated(april 99) version of some of the ideas at:

http://wwwest.uniandes.edu.co/~l-arcini/xmlablePattern.ps

Best,
	Fabio

Fabio Arciniegas A.				fabio at viaduct.com
Viaduct Technologies Inc.
Interests: XML, Wittgestein, and just about everything in between...

--
Fabio Arciniegas Arjona
l-arcini at uniandes.edu.co