About SAX and ActiveXml

Richard Anderson rja at arpsolutions.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 14:36:54 GMT 1999

> Am Trying to replace MSDom i used in my project by ActiveXml Com, is there
> any equivalent of the microsoft DOM transformeNode methode in Sax or in
> ActiveXml ?

That method is not supported currently, but if you check out the Wrox Press
book ProXML (http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861003110)
you'll see a case study that implements transformations using native code +
xpaths + sax in a generic fashion that might be useful to you.

Another option is of course to write your own mini XSL engine using the
selectNodes and selectSingleNode functions although only basic XPath syntax
is supported.  Let me know what you need and in the way of XSL
support/patterns and maybe I can help.