Musing over Namespaces

Eiland, David David.L.Eiland at fritolay.com
Fri Dec 17 14:07:22 GMT 1999

	While the conversation has primarily focused on the Company
(Organization) level, it is my experience working with the Fortune 500 that
the same name is often used differently between departments/functions.  Then
considering buying/selling of other divisions/companies that periodically
occurs, the Namespace mechanism must be fluid.

	Dave

	Len Bullard <cbullard at hiwaay.net>
	12/15/99 07:09 PM