LISTADMIN: URGENT. Delay on Transfer of this list to OASIS.

Rzepa, Henry h.rzepa at ic.ac.uk
Mon Dec 20 16:58:19 GMT 1999

I announced last Thursday that we would be transferring the administration
of  the XML-DEV list to  OASIS, and that the list would be shutting down
21 December 1999.

Because the logistics of the transfer are taking longer to finalise than
expected,  the expected shutdown of the list has been POSTPONED.

Please note therefore that the list will continue to operate as normal
for postings during the remainder of  December and into early January
(Y2K permitting!).  Details of the list transfer arrangements will appear
here within the next two weeks.

Note also however that all requests to the list that need moderation,
ie ones of the type

subscribe xml-dev email at address  or
unsubscribe xml-dev email at address

will NOT be processed during this period (those of the type
subscribe  xml-dev are processed automatically). Please don't send requests to
me (and especially not to the list itself) seeking such actions during this period.

May I wish everyone on the list an especially festive holiday, and
a particularly fruitful new Millennium.

Henry Rzepa. +44 (0)20 7594 5774 (Office) +44 (0)20 7594 5804 (Fax)
Dept. Chemistry, Imperial College, London, SW7  2AY, UK.
http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/