LISTADMIN: IMPORTANT. Transfer of this list to OASIS.postponed.

Rzepa, Henry h.rzepa at ic.ac.uk
Mon Dec 20 22:18:23 GMT 1999

Last Wednesday, I indicated that administration of the XML-DEV list
would be transferred to  the OASIS organisation, and that
accordingly xml-dev at ic.ac.uk would stop operation on  21 December.

Because the arrangements for this transfer are not yet complete, I
would like to announce that the transfer to  OASIS is POSTPONED.

The list will continue to operate as usual during the period  21 December
- 31 December, and possibly beyond.

Please note however that all subscribe/unsubscribe requests of the type

subscribe xml-dev youremail at youraddress

which require direct intervention and moderation, will NOT be processed during the above
period. Please do not send such requests to majordomo at ic.ac.uk
(or worse, to the list itself). Requests of the type

(un)subscribe xml-dev

require no moderation and will proceed as usual.

May I wish everyone on the list a happy Christmas, and a productive
new Year.

Henry Rzepa. +44 171 594 5774 (Office) +44 171 594 5804 (Fax)
http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/