chemdraw to gif

G.P.Moss G.P.Moss at qmw.ac.uk
Fri Mar 1 17:53:27 GMT 1996

I have no problem on the mac with chemdraw files if saved as a pict file.
This can then be converted to gif by the shareware GraphicConverter. For
the best effect I then set the background to transparent (from the colour
setting). I have converted 100's of files this way on my IUPAC nomenclature
Web pages which I will circulate details with a following message.

Gerry Moss

Dr GP Moss                             Telephone: +44 171 775 3262
Department of Chemistry
Queen Mary & Westfield College         Facsimile: +44 181 981 8745
Mile End Road
London E1 4NS, United Kingdom          E-mail: g.p.moss at qmw.ac.uk

World Wide Web server: http://www.qmw.ac.uk/~ugca000/chemistry.html
 IUPAC data base           http://www.qmw.ac.uk/~ugca000/iupac.html

-----
chemweb: A list for Chemical Applications of the Internet.
Archived as: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/chemweb/