[klee-dev] Different between DFS Searcher and Random Searcher

Loi Luu loi.luuthe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 11:18:00 BST 2013

Hi,

Thank you for your answer, it makes sense to me :). After looking back at
the source  code, I realize that the DFS seacher add new states to the end
and get state from that direction also. Hence it will go deeper at any
branch. That's pretty clear now. Hence, I think that for BFS searcher, we
will insert the new states at the front of the vector and get state from
the end, right?

Best regards,

--
Loi, Luu The (Mr.)
University of  Engineering and Technology, Vietnam National University,