[klee-dev] rationale behind the parameters used in the KLEE OSDI paper

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Feb 11 18:12:08 GMT 2013

On 08/02/13 14:44, Lei Zhang wrote:
 > So this means before replay a ktest, I should remove the old sanbox
 > directory and uncompress sandbox.tgz to create a new one, and then
 > copy the native utility compiled with gcov support to the new sandbox
 > directory and then reply the ktest?
Hi Lei, yes, this is essentially correct; however, to better mimic the
symbolic execution environment, what we did was to invoke klee-replay
from within the sandbox directory, but without copying the native
executable in the sandbox directory.  Finally, don't forget to reset the
environment variables before you replay a test.

Best wishes,