[klee-dev] Information about how KLEE would be executed in other arquitectures

Ray Lass marvicekl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 08:12:48 BST 2013

Hello,

I am working with Klee some time ago, and I would like to know which would
be the problem to use KLEE in other architectures, as if I use llvm for ARM
then It would be possible to execute KLEE.

if not What would be the explanation or the place where KLEE would not
support this. (This is what I would like to know)

Thanks in advance. I would really appreciate if you could give me even a
small explanation.