[klee-dev] Information about how KLEE would be executed in other arquitectures

Jonathan Neuschäfer j.neuschaefer at gmx.net
Fri Jun 7 09:15:14 BST 2013

On Fri, Jun 07, 2013 at 09:12:48AM +0200, Ray Lass wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working with Klee some time ago, and I would like to know which would
> be the problem to use KLEE in other architectures, as if I use llvm for ARM
> then It would be possible to execute KLEE.

http://klee.llvm.org/GetStarted.html states: "NOTE: KLEE is currently
tested only on Linux x86-32 and x86-64 targets, using LLVM 2.9."

I don't think there should be anything that limits KLEE to x86/amd64,
and I'd certainly be interested to hear if someone tries to use it on
other architectures.

Are you experiencing problems with KLEE on other architectures?

HTH,
Jonathan Neuschäfer