[klee-dev] z3 for klee

Daniel Liew daniel.liew at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jun 7 16:24:08 BST 2013

Hi,

To my knowledge this has already been done twice.

* By myself via SMTLIBv2 files ( see
https://github.com/delcypher/klee/tree/smtlib ). Invoking smtlib solvers
this way proved to be quite slow. This work allows any smtlibv2 solver that
supports the (get-value) command to be used by KLEE. STP itself can be used
this way too by using a small wrapper (stpwrap2). Z3 works without a
wrapper.

* By Hristina Palikareva using the meta-smt API. I'm not sure how much of
this work is published so I shall leave her to comment on this.

Regards,
Dan Liew