[klee-dev] z3 for klee

Hristina Palikareva h.palikareva at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jun 7 16:53:01 BST 2013

Hi all,

We have recently developed a version of KLEE which supports Z3,
Boolector and STP. As Dan mentioned, we have used the metaSMT framework
(http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/agra/eng/metasmt.php), which
provides a unified API for using a number of SMT (and SAT) solvers
through their own API's. You can find some information about the project
here:

http://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/projects/klee-multisolver/

We plan to start to slowly integrate the changes into mainline KLEE, but
if you'd like more information in the mean time, please drop me an email.

Best regards,
Hristina