[klee-dev] Shared memory region between forked processes?

Paul Marinescu paul.marinescu at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jun 14 09:59:08 BST 2013

Hi,
Vanilla KLEE does not support multi-threading/multi-processes. If you're using an extension, implementing shared memory/mmap depends on how multi-processes are implemented, but it essentially amounts to creating an mmap model, similar in principle to the existing models (see the runtime/POSIX/ folder for examples).

Best,
Paul