[klee-dev] Shared memory region between forked processes?

Jonathan Neuschäfer j.neuschaefer at gmx.net
Fri Jun 14 10:05:32 BST 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 03:34:19PM -0400, Sunha Ahn wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there any way to make a shared memory between forked processes?
> I am looking for something like mmap.
> It would be great if someone has any idea about this!

How is this related to KLEE, do you want KLEE to analyze this shared
memory? I don't think this is currently possible with vanillia KLEE, but
you may find something useful at the publications page:
	http://klee.llvm.org/Publications.html

Otherwise, see the shm_open family of functions.

HTH,
Jonathan Neuschäfer