[klee-dev] The license of runtime/klee-libc

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Wed Jun 26 00:01:40 BST 2013

Hi Jonathan,

Where did you derive the author information from?

If you can verify that the implementations we have are from a particular
source then we should probably import their license. If we can't verify the
right source license, then my recommendation would be to try and find BSD
licensed ones we could import (and include license, if need be).

 - Daniel