[klee-dev] The license of runtime/klee-libc

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jun 26 15:44:09 BST 2013

Thanks for the detailed info, Jonathan.

I agree that we could replace klee-libc with other code, but first of
all, I am wondering whether we still need it in the first place.  My
impression is that everyone uses klee either standalone or with uclibc,
but please let me know if there are any users who need the "--libc=klee"
option.

Unless I hear otherwise, my suggestion would be to remove that directory
from the mainline, and perhaps just offer it as a separate external
library, as we do with uclibc.