[klee-dev] 'Cannot find linker input' reproducing coreutils experiment

Daniel Liew daniel.liew at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Nov 11 17:37:34 GMT 2013

> The most similar file to the file asked in my installation is
> /llvm-2.9/klee/Release+Asserts/lib/libkleeRuntimePOSIX.a. Can I "ln -s" this
> file to the file asked without worries?.

No you **cannot** symlink libkleeRunTimePOSIX.bca to
libkleeRunTimePOSIX.a they are in two completely different formats.
The *.bca files are LLVM bitcode archives and *.a files are archives
of native binary objects.

Can you run?

$ cd /llvm-2.9/klee
$ find . -iname '*.bca'

if your runtime is building correctly it maybe that the files are
ending up in a different folder (e.g. "Release" instead of
"Release+Asserts" which might of happened if you used the
--with-runtime= argument at configure time).

Can you also confirm that you are running the latest upstream KLEE
from GitHub ( https://github.com/ccadar/klee )?

Thanks,
Dan.