[klee-dev] Klee optimiztion

Paul Marinescu paul.marinescu at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Nov 13 22:42:27 GMT 2013

1. Most (all?) optimizations have a corresponding command line argument. Check klee --help
2. Solver(%) is the percentage of time spent solving constraints.
3. If your intention is to reproduce the OSDI'08 experiments, use the same command line arguments. See http://ccadar.github.io/klee/CoreutilsExperiments.html

Paul