[klee-dev] Klee optimiztion

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Nov 13 23:11:51 GMT 2013

Yes, the searchable list archives can be very useful in clarifying your
questions.  You might also want to search for "may be slow and/or crash"
to get more information about the error you're seeing.  As I pointed out
last time, to measure the effect of various optimizations, it is
important to make sure your runs are deterministic; see also the recent
question from Hongxu Chen.