[klee-dev] Collect functions and values of parameters

Loi Luu loi.luuthe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 10:54:39 GMT 2013

Hi,

Given a program path, I wanna track all libc functions  (in path condition)
with their corresponding parameters in each execution path. For example,
given the branch condition if (strcmp(s, s1)) in which s is symbolic, s1 is
concrete; I wanna get the function name (strcmp), the value of s1 and the
return value of this function. Which part of KLEE should I modify to get it
stored in each execution state and printed in somewhere like .pc file.

Thanks,

--
Loi, Luu The (Mr.)
RA at Security Lab, SoC, NUS