[klee-dev] Complete Input with klee

Urmas Repinski urrimus at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 01:45:33 GMT 2013

Hi, Anas.

I suggest to use
--emit-all-errors

option, this should disable error's warnings, and probably when this parameter is on the klee execution will continue, but i am
not really sure, i had never used klee_assume(false); actually, only klee_assume(true);

Read detailed parameter's description in klee help (klee -h), the klee is not installed on my system, so i cant help you with that.

You are welcome,
Urmas.