[klee-dev] Complete Input with klee

ANAS faruqui anas.faruqui at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 22:45:40 GMT 2013

Hi Urmas,

Thanks much for the detailed answer.

I tried using klee_assume(false). but at the time of compilation it says
false in not defined. I used FALSE as well with the same error. The i just
have used 0 as the parameter. This compiled perfectly.

But when klee runs, it prints the error saying

invalid klee_assume call (provably false)
KLEE: NOTE: now ignoring this error at this location

But KLEE is still generating  incomplete test cases. Could it be because of
the fact that the call to klee_assume is ignored?

Thanks