[klee-dev] using KLEE with read()/write() instead of fread()/fwrite() or fscanf/fprintf

Daniel Liew daniel.liew at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Sep 15 18:45:26 BST 2013

I've seen klee hang before when fscanf is called but I forgot about
it. Thanks for reminding me. I don't have time to look into it now but
I've filled the fscanf hang bug on KLEE's new issue tracker on GitHub
( https://github.com/ccadar/klee/issues/30 ).

I afraid I can't help you with the read() issue as I currently can't
run KLEE (uclibc no longer compiles :( ) but hopefully someone else
can.

Thanks,
Dan Liew.