[klee-dev] using KLEE with read()/write() instead of fread()/fwrite() or fscanf/fprintf

ANAS faruqui anas.faruqui at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:59:37 BST 2013

I actually need KLEE to be working with read() function. Any ideas on how i
can achieve that.

I am trying to run KLEE on gzip.

The version of klee i am using is

 $ klee --version
Low Level Virtual Machine (http://llvm.org/):
  llvm version 2.9
  Optimized build with assertions.
  Built Jul 13 2013 (13:46:13).
  Host: i386-pc-linux-gnu
  Host CPU: i686

  Registered Targets:
    x86    - 32-bit X86: Pentium-Pro and above
    x86-64 - 64-bit X86: EM64T and AMD64

Thanks.