[klee-dev] Problems while building Klee with LLVM 3.4

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Sep 19 11:03:51 BST 2013

KLEE does not work with LLVM 3.4 yet; in fact, the only supported
version is 2.9, as mentioned on the website.

I hope we'll have full support for LLVM 3.3 soon; Martin Nowack recently
wrote a series of patches, which should make it into the codebase soon.
  You can take a look at https://github.com/ccadar/klee/pull/17 for details.

Cristian