[klee-dev] Running Multifile Applications using Klee

Lei Zhang antiagainst at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 19:57:40 BST 2013

gzip is also maintained by GNU, like Coreutils. So they have the same build
system. The method for Coreutils works for gzip.

just have a try of the following:

$ wget http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gzip/gzip-1.6.tar.xz
$ unxz ./gzip-1.6.tar.xz
$ tar xf ./gzip-1.6.tar
$ cd gzip-1.6
$ mkdir obj-llvm
$ ../configure CFLAGS="-g"
$ make CC=`which klee-gcc`

This will generate the gzip.bc without problems.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 2:35 PM, Saikat Dutta <saikatdutta.pro2011 at gmail.com

--
Best regards,
Lei Zhang