[klee-dev] Running Multifile Applications using Klee

Daniel Liew daniel.liew at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Sep 19 15:22:51 BST 2013

If it helps there is a very nice tool called wllvm which acts as a
wrapper to clang which you can use to build whole programs in native
form and LLVM bitcode form.

The original author's code is at https://github.com/travitch/whole-program-llvm

I have a fork of this which adds a bunch of features that you may find useful

https://github.com/delcypher/whole-program-llvm

Thanks,
Dan.