[klee-dev] KLEE development status

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Feb 21 20:39:53 GMT 2014

Hi Mark, I'm glad to hear you're trying out KLEE at Intel.  There is an
ongoing effort trying to upgrade KLEE to work with LLVM 3.4 (led by Dan
Liew and Martin Nowack, who could provide more details), but the changes
are non-trivial for full functionality.  We would be of course happy to
get additional help here.

We don't target MinGW, and I'm not too familiar with it -- the core of
KLEE should not be too problematic, but the environment models assume a
POSIX-compliant environment, which might be an issue in MinGW.

Cristian