[klee-dev] An investigation: the scalability of KLEE

李永超 lyc364 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 13:40:49 GMT 2014

Hi,
 We are recently conducting a project based on KLEE and we need to
 evaluate the scalabilty of our project, which is restricted to the scalability of
 KLEE.

 Would you please tell me, in your experience, how large is the largest program(in LOC)
 you have ever dealt with using KLEE? For projects that are composed
 of multiple programs thus having large total LOC, we take into consideration of
 every single runnable unit of it, e.g., ls(mv, cp, and so on) in coreutil.

 We are looking forward to your reply.
 Thanks,
 Yongchao