[klee-dev] klee-uclibc not compiling

Double Dave dave.t273 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 21:28:47 GMT 2014

Thanks Dan,

that helped me a little bit, but then i ran into more errors.

Eventually i could compile klee-fp by following the official klee instructions,  rather than the klee-fp instructions.
I only had to change the  "# LLVM Capable Compiler" part in the Makefile.rules , to this https://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/llvm/trunk/Makefile.rules?diff_format=h&revision=96935.