[klee-dev] Compiling KLEE - metaSMT support

Hristina Palikareva h.palikareva at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Nov 28 19:18:04 GMT 2014

Hello Thuan,

Would you confirm that you have unordered_map.hpp under

/home/thuan/KLEE/metaSMT/deps/boost-1_52_0/include/boost/tr1?

If so, you need to set CPATH to point to
/home/thuan/KLEE/metaSMT/deps/boost-1_52_0/include. Also note the
spelling of "CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH".

Please let me know whether that works.

Best wishes,
Hristina