[klee-dev] KLEE doesn't work properly at loop statement.

last first idnrfc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 03:55:09 BST 2014

Hello guys.
I'm trying to learn and test some codes. and I just got a problem at loop
statements.
It seems like a bug since KLEE couldn't stop at the for_loop condition.
check it first :
http://i.imgur.com/ixzVlt2.png
No need to understand much of codes, but the condition was given definitely.
and result :
http://i.imgur.com/9p67EE0.png
This picture is part of process that when KLEE is running.
i and width Two values are same type and I can make this process work
properly by editing some codes but I think that's not a good solution since
it happened and don't know where it could show up.
Any idea or suggestions please?

Thanks.