[klee-dev] KLEE doesn't work properly at loop statement.

Daniel Liew daniel.liew at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Oct 15 11:04:27 BST 2014

On 15 October 2014 03:55, last first <idnrfc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello guys.
> I'm trying to learn and test some codes. and I just got a problem at loop
> statements.
> It seems like a bug since KLEE couldn't stop at the for_loop condition.
> check it first :
> http://i.imgur.com/ixzVlt2.png

Please don't send pictures of code or terminal output. It's not very
helpful. Attach the output as files (if they are small) or use
pastebin, Gist or a similar service instead.

> No need to understand much of codes, but the condition was given definitely.
> and result :
> http://i.imgur.com/9p67EE0.png

Seeing as you sent me a picture of code rather than the code itself I
tried reconstructed the program from the picture (see attached) and I
cannot reproduce the issue. The loop terminates.

Note I'm using Clang (LLVM3.4).

To diagnose further you need to send us the program with the loop that
does not terminate.