[klee-dev] Percentage of KLEE's cache hits

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Oct 17 17:44:55 BST 2014

I see.  However, I think it's important to understand in a bit more
detail how KLEE operates if you want to report precise measurements.  In
particular, note that the fact that we have two caches and that a branch
query (on which the first cache operates) is broken down into two
satisfiability queries may mean that your current formula might need to
be adjusted, depending on what exactly you would like to measure.