[klee-dev] segFault

Daniel Liew daniel.liew at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Oct 21 10:21:41 BST 2014

> Does anyone have any idea what is going on?  BTW, I didn't use any stuff
> related to pthread. Thanks a lot.

Nobody will be able to help because you have given no where near
enough information to deduce the problem.

- Include the "simple C++ program" source code (either as an
attachment or on something like Pastebin or Gist)
- Tell us the LLVM version you built KLEE against
- Tell us the STP version you built KLEE against
- Tell us the compiler you used to build the LLVM bitcode
- Tell us what build mode you used (e.g. Debug+Asserts, Release, ... etc)
- Tell us the architecture and OS you are running on (e.g. Ubuntu 14.04 i686)
- Give a proper backtrace by running KLEE in GDB

> BTW, I didn't use any stuff related to pthread

Yes but LLVM does.