[klee-dev] segFault

Bin Lin linbinmr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:15:18 BST 2014

Thanks.

The LLVM version is 2.9. STP is the recommended version on the homepage of
KLEE. The compiler I used to build the LLVM bitcode is llvm-gcc / llvm-g++
(the behavior is the same), which is also downloaded following the
instruction on the homepage. I used Release+Asserts to build. The
architecture is x86 and OS is Ubuntu 13.10

The backtrace in GDB is as follows. And the source file is attached. Thank
you so much.

GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6.1-ubuntu
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
Reading symbols from
/home/blin/Documents/projects/linbin-sefsystemc/klee/src/klee/Release+Asserts/bin/klee...done.
(gdb) r virtual.bc
Starting program:
/home/blin/Documents/projects/linbin-sefsystemc/klee/src/examples/virtualF/../../klee/Release+Asserts/bin/klee
virtual.bc
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
KLEE: output directory is
"/home/blin/Documents/projects/linbin-sefsystemc/klee/src/examples/virtualF/klee-out-1"
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: _ZNSolsEi
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: _ZNSt8ios_base4InitC1Ev
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: _ZNSt8ios_base4InitD1Ev
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to variable: _ZSt4cout
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function:
_ZStlsISt11char_traitsIcEERSt13basic_ostreamIcT_ES5_PKc
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: __cxa_atexit
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to variable: __dso_handle
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: pthread_cancel
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: pthread_create
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: pthread_getspecific
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: pthread_key_create
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: pthread_key_delete
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: pthread_mutex_init
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: pthread_mutex_lock
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: pthread_mutex_trylock
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: pthread_mutex_unlock
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: pthread_mutexattr_destroy
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: pthread_mutexattr_init
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: pthread_mutexattr_settype
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: pthread_once
KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: pthread_setspecific
KLEE: WARNING ONCE: calling external: _ZNSt8ios_base4InitC1Ev(23373264)
KLEE: WARNING ONCE: calling external: __cxa_atexit(22093072, 0, 23373792)
KLEE: WARNING ONCE: calling external:
_ZStlsISt11char_traitsIcEERSt13basic_ostreamIcT_ES5_PKc(23374656, 23375824)
KLEE: WARNING ONCE: calling external: _ZNSolsEi(23374656, 2)
b1->f() = 2
b2.f() = 2
b3.f() = 1

KLEE: done: total instructions = 123