[klee-dev] error : klee + coreutils + experimental [+docker]

Dan Liew dan at su-root.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 15:58:02 BST 2015

On 16 April 2015 at 13:59, Joshep J. Cortez Sanchez <agneral at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dan,
>
> Thanks for answer!
>
> In the 1) case, using whole-program-llvm all works fine.

Great.

> I don't know why in the tutorial(step 6) gives:
>
> Lines executed:97.03% of 101
>
> and I obtained:
> Lines executed:97.09% of 103
>
> for : File '../../src/echo.c'  << I'm using coreutils 6.11 too.

I don't know. You are using a different compiler (clang) than the
tutorial was written for (llvm-gcc) so that might potentially be the
source of the discrepancy. Clang is supposed to be a drop-in
replacement for gcc though so I would be surprised if that's the
problem.

> In the 2) case (Docker case with klee/klee container)
> I downloaded some containers with same results. My docker is 1.5.0 too.
> Executing ../configure for coreutils 6.11 (in mi computer) is done some kind
> of recursion with a long path and fails creating the Makefile.  [attached
> image]
> Surfing the web I arrive to:
> https://github.com/docker/docker/issues/1413
> And I believe thats my problem, ( but I dont know why occur the "recursion")

I suspected that was the issue which is why I suggested you mounted a
directory from your host machine as a volume inside the docker
container. This will bypass the storage driver (i.e. in your case
aufs) so you'll have the path limit of your real filesystem rather
than aufs.