[klee-dev] Making memory space partially symbolic

sudiptac sudipta.chattopadhyay at liu.se
Fri Aug 7 18:45:19 BST 2015

Dear All,
     Let us assume that we have a large piece of memory, say 128 bytes
of an array.
What is the right way to make some (but not all) part of this array to
be symbolic?

     More precisely, I can identify the memory object created for an
array in KLEE
code. I wish to make a fraction of the memory space occupied by this
array to be
symbolic.

     In general, SpecialFunctionaHandler.cpp check for the size in
klee_make_symbolic
calls. Therefore, it seems changing the size parameter in
klee_make_symbolic call
is not a good option.

     Any help or pointer is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sudipta