[klee-dev] Test framweork for Haskell that leverages Klee

Mario Alvarez Picallo mario.alvarez739 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 02:04:36 BST 2015

Hello all,

As a part of my Master's Thesis, I'm currently working on scher, a
prototype concolic testing framework for Haskell code that uses Klee under
the hood.

It uses the JHC haskell compiler, that compiles Haskell to surprisingly
small C programs that are then compiled to LLVM via llvm-gcc to be analyzed
by Klee.

Feel free to take a look at the current work, that you can find here
<https://github.com/m-alvarez/scher>, and tell me what you think, ask
questions, make requests or point out bugs (either via github's integrated
issue tracker or via mail).

Cheers!

--
Now I do not know whether I was then a lambda expression emulating a Turing
machine, or whether I am a Turing machine emulating a lambda expression.