[klee-dev] Test framweork for Haskell that leverages Klee

Paul Marinescu paul.marinescu at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jun 15 02:34:53 BST 2015

Hi Mario,
This is a really interesting project. I’m wondering about two things:
1. How do you introduce symbolic data? Does the Haskell program need to be manually instrumented with klee_make_symbolic calls? grep-ing through your repo, I didn’t find any --sym-arg(s) or klee_make_symbolic
2. How do you make KLEE behave concolically? While the terminology is not standardised, I think there’s some agreement that KLEE itself is not a concolic execution tool (despite what Wikipedia might suggest).

Paul