[klee-dev] about klee inputs

douglas schroeder douglaz88 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:01:11 GMT 2015

Hello
By improve I meant to use values that actually makes the program reach more
coverage, or more branches.
Another question: Is there a option to disable the verifications that Klee
does? I just need the inputs that results in
the best coverage. I don't want to actualy verify the code with Klee. Is is
possible?
Thank you.

--
DOUGLAS SCHROEDER