[klee-dev] coreutils on KLEE3.4

Zhiyi Zhang xianlingzibiying at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:08:27 GMT 2015

Hi all,

Thanks for your help! I have used  whole-program-llvm for compiling
Coreutils6.11 with LLVM3.4. The steps are as following:

mkdir obj-llvm
cd obj-llvm
 ../configure --disable-nls CFLAGS="-g"
CC=?
make

However, I do not know the what the contents of CC. Is it wllvm CXX=wllvm++
cmake ? And after make order, can the  Coreutils6.11 be compiled completely?

Thank you very much.
Zhiyi Zhang