[klee-dev] Coverage Information

Zhiyi Zhang xianlingzibiying at gmail.com
Mon May 4 07:20:15 BST 2015

Hi,

I use Klee with LLVM3.4. I am doing an experiment with Coreutils6.10 and
the .bc files are generated by whole-program-llvm.

After I generated test data by Klee, I tried to get the coverage
information about these test cases only for source files ( not including
lib files). So I used orders *klee-replay *and *gcov*. But when I used
*gcov*, such as *gcov echo*, the error message is

*echo.gcno: cannot open notes file*

I have* .cvc* files, *.cov *files and *.ktest* files generated by Klee, so
how I get the coverage information only for source files?

Thank you!
Zhiyi Zhang