[klee-dev] Increasing Coverage after Manual Testing

Saksham Jain sakjain92.work at gmail.com
Sun May 3 09:32:46 BST 2015

Hi All,

This is what I want to achieve:
I already have manually made directed test cases for verifying a piece of
code and corresponding to these test cases I have coverage report as
gathered by "gcov" command. I don't want to run KLEE over this code from
scratch (due to path explosion problem and because it will spend a lot of
time creating redundant test cases already made). Instead I would like KLEE
to take into account the coverage already gathered and try to make only
those test cases that fills holes in code coverage.

Q1: Is this possible with KLEE? (I.e. through some sim-args?)
Q2: If not, is there any other tool like KLEE which can get this done?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Saksham Jain