[klee-dev] Metasmt using Z3 for getting unsat core

felicia felicia at comp.nus.edu.sg
Tue Sep 22 15:40:36 BST 2015

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer. Hercules sounds interesting.  Is it open source?

I know KLEE produce an smt query. So, I think I could pass it to the z3 solver. But, I still not sure how the method get unsat core implementation in KLEE. For example in solver.cpp file there are methods like compute initial value and method to check the validity, so I would like to add get unsat core method in solver.cpp. Thank you.

Sent from Samsung Mobile