[klee-dev] A need for a shared library in KLEE

Marko Dimjašević marko at cs.utah.edu
Wed Feb 24 07:25:52 GMT 2016

On Tue, 2016-02-23 at 13:25 -0700, Marko Dimjašević wrote:
> I am aware of that. However, that still doesn't answer my question -
> is
> the shared version of the library needed?

... and let me answer my own question: it is needed. Cristian, as you
pointed to the example, there is the following command:

$ gcc -L path-to-klee-root/Release+Asserts/lib/ get_sign.c -lkleeRuntest

Obviously, the -l option at the end is for linking against a shared
library, hence the shared library version is needed.

This means there is still the problem of the missing SONAME attribute in
the library.

--
Regards,
Marko Dimjašević <marko at cs.utah.edu> .   University of Utah