[klee-dev] Running Coreutil with Klee

Zaman, Tarannum tsza223 at g.uky.edu
Thu Jan 7 05:27:10 GMT 2016

Hi,

Thanks a lot Chirstopher for the reply. I have run the following command:

klee --libc=uclibc --posix-runtime ./mv.bc --sym-arg 1

But, In the above command, I am confused about the actual work of the
sysm-arg 1 parameter. Is it for moving just one file to another?
If I want to generate test case for one move operation like: mv source
destination, what command should I put in klee?

Thanks
Shaila