[klee-dev] Implementing support for the Firehose file format

Martin Nowack martin_nowack at tu-dresden.de
Thu May 19 14:32:19 BST 2016

Hi Marko,

I guess you want to collect bugs found,
in that case maybe hooking into the test generation function might be a good idea:

https://github.com/klee/klee/blob/master/tools/klee/main.cpp#L419
void KleeHandler::processTestCase(const ExecutionState &state, const char *errorMessage, const char *errorSuffix)

This function gets called overtime a new test case is generated.

Maybe that helps you.

Another issue, which might be interesting for you is:
https://github.com/klee/klee/issues/393
So maybe you can get involved into the discussion as well.

Cheers,
Martin

> On 11 May 2016, at 05:12, Marko Dimjašević <marko at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to implement support for the Firehose reporting file format
> in KLEE:
>
> https://github.com/fedora-static-analysis/firehose
>
> So far I haven't really looked at KLEE's code base, so I am not familiar
> with it. If you have any pointers where to start looking where this
> would be implemented, that would be highly appreciated.
>

> --
> Regards,
> Marko Dimjašević <marko at cs.utah.edu> .   University of Utah
> https://dimjasevic.net/marko         . PGP key ID: 1503F0AA